Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR List

top10

Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.

My TTT is going to be seriously abbreviated this week, as wedding planning is kicking my butt.  My list is probably going to be very different from many other bloggers, as I am still discovering books and authors that have been released years ago.  These are some of the titles at the top of my TBR list for Spring.

AnnaFrenchKissSmallLolaBoyNextDoorSmall9627755

9780062359384_p0_v9_s260x420

61110

76a169df09c461cbe2092b2e5cf2fae0

51z43pKFiIL41bJueKi6LL

51WvuMwozoL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_199686

3996887

8 comments

1. BookNerdAddict says:

If your list doesn’t make me wish for warmer weather quicker I don’t know what will :) My list is mostly reviews and tours but i’m def looking forward to it :). Happy reading Lauren xoxo

• laurenheartsbooks@gmail.com says:

I guess my springtime attitude is showing! I’m looking forward to your reviews and tours like nobody’s business!

2. Erin @ The Hardcover Lover says:

I love the Anna and the French Kiss books! They are so sweet.

I also plan on reading the PLL series this spring, but I’ve been saying that since October. lol

• laurenheartsbooks@gmail.com says:

I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to Anna and the girls. We should do a PLL book club! I’m also planning on binge-watching the TV show, if you’re interested :)

• Erin @ The Hardcover Lover says:

We should totally do a book club for them! I’ve read the first one, but it was a while ago, and I could sure use a refresher.

I’ve been watching the show, but I haven’t seen much of the current season. I have them all on DVD so far, and I definitely plan on re-watching once I’ve actually read the books, so I would totally be interested!

• laurenheartsbooks@gmail.com says:

Yesss! I would love love love to do a book club! I haven’t read any of them, or seen any of the show. They just sound so intriguing! I found a couple of the books at a library book sale a couple weeks ago, and then basically splurged and bought the rest on bookoutlet. Maybe we could start it over the summer? I’m kind of slammed right now, I’ve barely been reading at all :(

• laurenheartsbooks@gmail.com says:

Zoey! Thanks for stopping by :) I feel like we can help each other get up to speed with what’s going on in the book blogging world, whaddya say?